Campervan SE Upgrade Bundle
Many campervan projects start life with very limited luxury, however the rear cabin area can be improved dramatically with the application of sound deadening and insulation. We can upgrade your campervan project in a few simple steps.
This pack contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial sides, wheel arch and roof (or floor if a pop-top vehicle) areas of a typical campervan e.g:
- Volkswagen T4/T5 Caravelle
- Volkswagen Camper (Type2 Split Screen & Bay Window, T25 and T3)
- Mercedes Vito Camper
- Ford Transit Camper
N.B Larger or non pop-top campervans may require our "Medium Van SE Upgrade" for increased area coverage
The Silent Coat 2mm sound deadening mat is applied first to all single skin steel areas, such as the side panels, wheel arches and doors. This is a simple peel & stick application. The typical campervan van will take approximately one Bulk 40 sheet (3.75.sq.m) pack of sound deadening for these areas.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of Dodo Thermo Liner SE to the sides and floor/roof. This product will help regulate the temperatures inside the van. Cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The dense closed cell foam layer will also work in harmony with the Silent Coat sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing even further.
The final campervan will be quieter with improved ride quality and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire retardant to ISO3795/FMVSS302 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
1 x Silent Coat 2mm Bulk Pack (3.75sq.m)
24 x Dodo Thermo Liner SE Sheets (9.6sq.m)
Silent Coat Sound Deadening Spec:
- Self adhesive 2mm butyl based visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty smell
- High grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Professional butyl based construction
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio
- 2mm Thickness
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sheet size 375 x 250 mm, 14.76 x 9.84inches
- Weight 3kg/sq.m (12kg/pack)
Dodo Thermo Liner SE Spec:
- Efficient low profile insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Super flexible metallised film
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Retardant to ISO3795
- Thickness 6mm