Campervan Starter Bundle
Many campervan projects start life with very limited luxury, however the rear cabin area can be improved dramatically with the application of sound deadening and insulation. We can upgrade your campervan project in a few simple steps.
This essential starter pack contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial side panel areas of a typical pop-top campervan with windows e.g:
- Volkswagen T4/T5/T6 Caravelle Pop-top
- Volkswagen Camper (Type2 Split Screen & Bay Window, T25 and T3) Pop-top
N.B Larger or non pop-top campervans may require our "DEADN Campervan Kit" for increased area coverage
The Dodo Mat DEADN sound deadening mat is applied first at approximately 50% coverage ratio to all single skin steel areas of the side panels and doors. This is a simple peel & stick application. The typical campervan van will take approximately one 30 sheet (2.8sq.m) pack of sound deadening for these areas.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of CTK Elastic F to the sides panels. This product will help regulate the temperatures inside the van. Cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The dense closed cell foam layer will also work in harmony with the Dodo Mat sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing even further.
The final campervan will be quieter with improved temperature stability and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire retardant to ISO3795/FMVSS302 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
1 x Dodo Mat DEADN 30 Sheet Pack (2.8sq.m)
19 x CTK Elastic F 6mm Sheets (3.8sq.m)
Dodo Mat DEADN Sound Deadening Spec:
- Makes metal panels as dead as a Dodo!
- 30 Sheet Sound Deadening Pack
- High Grade Butyl Construction
- Hex embossed aluminium
- Very Soft & Flexible For Easy Installation
- 1.8mm Thick with Strong Adhesive
- Classic Aluminium finish
- Stop Rattles, Vibration & Noise
- Lower Road, Exhaust, Engine & Transmission Noise
- Fire Retardant & Heat Resistant from -40°C to +120°C
- Flammability tested for vehicle interiors ISO 3795:1989
- Fully Water & Oil Resistant
- Peel & Stick Application
- Designed in the UK , Manufactured in Europe
- Individual Sheet size: 375 x 250mm
- Pack Weight 7.5kg
- Pack Coverage 30 sq.ft (2.8 sq.m)
CTK Elastic F Spec:
- Efficient low profile insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Super flexible metallised film
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Retardant to ISO3795
- Manufactured in Europe
- Sheet Size: 500x400 mm
- Material thickness: 6.0 mm
- Weight of 1 sheet: 0.11 kg
- Weight of Pack: 2.3kg
- Sheets in package: 19pcs
- Coverage per package: 3.8sq.m