** Stock Due 27/01/20 **
Most popular vans in the UK start life with very little luxury, however the load area can be improved dramatically with the application of sound deadening and insulation. Workhorse or weekend getaway vehicle, we can upgrade your van in a few simple steps.
This pack contains enough sound deadening and insulation to treat the crucial sides, wheel arch and roof areas of a large LWB van e.g:
- Volkswagen T4/T5/T6 LWB
- Fiat Ducato
- Ford Transit LWB
- Mercedes Vito LWB
- Citroen Relay
- Peugeot Boxer
- Vauxhall Movano
(N.B Extra large 'High Top' LWB vans may require one additional Silent Coat Bulk Pack to cover the increased height)
The Silent Coat 2mm sound deadening mat is applied first to all single skin steel areas, such as the side panels, roof, wheel arches and doors. This is a simple peel & stick application. The large van will take approximately two Bulk 40 sheet (7.5.sq.m) pack of sound deadening for these areas.
To complete the installation add a secondary layer of Dodo Thermal Van Liner to the sides and roof. This product will help regulate the temperatures inside the van. Cooler in summer and warmer in winter. The dense closed cell foam layer will also work in harmony with the Silent Coat sound deadening layer to improve sound proofing even further.
The final van will be quieter with improved ride quality and the interior comfort will have been upgraded significantly.
All of the products are easy to apply, self adhesive and can be cut or shaped with a sharp knife. The products are designed specifically for automotive use and therefore are fire retardant to FMVSS302 and will not absorb moisture or mould.
2 x Silent Coat 2mm Bulk Pack (7.5sq.m)
2 x Dodo Thermo Van Liner 10m Rolls (20sq.m)
Silent Coat Sound Deadening Spec
- Self adhesive 2mm butyl based visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty smell
- Military grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Professional butyl based construction
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio
- 2mm Thickness
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sheet size 375 x 250 mm, 14.76 x 9.84inches
- Weight 3kg/sq.m (12kg/pack)
Dodo Thermo Van Liner Spec
- Efficient low profile insulation
- Easy installation - cut, peel & stick.
- High thermal efficiency
- Significant Noise reduction
- Warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
- Reduces condensation
- Will not absorb water like inferior wool or fibre.
- Acts as a barrier against heat loss
- Superior Crush resistance
- Improve van interior comfort
- Moisture resistant dense closed cell foam
- Reinforced reflective foil
- Strong Peel & Stick Self Adhesive
- High grade construction
- Fire Retardant FMVSS302
- Thickness 7mm