Tecsound Van Flooring Solution
We have now added the superb Tecsound sound barrier products to our range.
Tecsound sound barrier membrane has tremendous density and mass, whilst being extremely pliable. It is the perfect single layer solution for a van or camper floor pan. Tecsound provides high acoustic insulation from road noise, combined with sound damping on the metal floor surface.
Tecsound Van Flooring includes a reinforced foil insulation top surface for maximum heat reflection. The dense pliable membrane is waterproof, rot proof and crush resistant and is perfect as an underlay for traditional ply lining.
The impressive acoustic performance of Tecsound is equivalent to lead of the same surface weight. Tecsound 50 in a single layer boasts an Rw figure of over 25db.
When directly applied to a vibrating and resonating metal surface such as a vehicle floor pan or bulk head, it greatly reduces vibration and the passage of sound through the surface. Tecsound 50 is also an ideal product for soundproofing engine bays, engine rooms and reducing sound from noisy equipment enclosures.
- High acoustic insulation, combined with soft, flexible elements.
- High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces.
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Easy to cut with a knife or scissors.
- Can be bonded to most of the types of surfaces. (adhesive required)
- Cold and heat resistance.
- Excellent ageing resistance.
- Rot proof.
- Fire resistant and self extinguishing
Available now in various size options: