Dodo Pro Barrier MLV
Dodo Pro Barrier MLV is a 5kg/sq.m mass loaded vinyl with an integrated CCF closed cell decoupling layer for automotive use.
Dodo Pro Barrier MLV is designed to block and absorb unwanted sound waves. It can help make any car, van or 4x4 quiet and luxurious.
Highly Recommended and ideal for use on the cabin floor, bulkhead and Boot floor.
Dodo Pro Barrier MLV includes a closed cell foam layer to perfectly decouple the MLV from the panel and block the transmission of unwanted sound such as road, engine and exhaust noise.
For optimum performance use on vehicle panels that have been pre treated with sound deadening mats (e.g Dodo Dead Mat or Silent Coat).
- Mass Loaded Vinyl + Closed Cell Foam Layer
- Sold as single sheet
- Sheet size = 600 x 900mm (0.54sq.m / 5.81 sq. feet)
- Thickness = 8mm
- MLV Density = 5kg/sq.m
- Total weight per sheet = 2.8kg
- MLV Temperature Threshold = 90°C continuous / 120°C short
- CCF Temperature Range = -200°C > +116°C
- High density but flexible
- Significant reduction in sound transmission
- Complete Liner Solution
- Designed & Manufactured in the UK
N.B Installation may require vinyl adhesive or taped edges. (We recommed Dodo Tape for taping joints and edges)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle and boot floor to prevent road rumble and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and block low frequency noise transfer