Landrover 90 SWB Vibrodamping Bundle
Land Rovers are notoriously noisy and require quality sound proofing to improve the quality of the drive. This Land Rover 90 Kit Contains 100 sheets - 100 sq.ft (9.3 sq.m) of Silent Coat 2mm sound deadening for comprehensive application. Silent Coat 2mm Sound Deadening mat applied to all key areas of the vehicle (floor, doors, roof) will prevent panel resonance and add a barrier layer to help block and insulate the vehicle.
This pack has been compiled to provide the ideal quanitity to treat and dramatically improve a Land Rover Defender 90.
Extensive use of Silent Coat Deadening mat is extremely efficient at reducing road noise and sound proofing the Land Rover 90.
Silent Coat Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique high-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed on all metal panels of your Land Rover including under the bonnet.
- Self adhesive 2mm butyl based rubber visco elastic polymer active layer
- Aluminium constraining layer for maximum noise reduction improves performance
- Highly efficient vibration damper
- Superior performance to comparable products
- Contains 30% more active material than many other brands
- Highly efficient performance requires less product
- More economical in use compared to competitors
- Soft and easy to use
- No nasty smell unlike inferior bitumen products
- High grade adhesive stays stuck even in extreme temperatures
- Non flammable
- Professional butyl based construction
- Unbeatable cost to performance ratio
- Silent Coat Damping Mat
- 2mm Thickness
- Butyl Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Each Individual Sheet size: 375 x 270 mm
- Pack Coverage: 100 sq.ft (9.3 sq.m)
- 100 Sheets Supplied