Silent Coat Black 3mm Volume Pack
Silent Coat 3mm Damping Mat uses constrained layer damping to lower panel resonance and absorb structural vibrations, converting them into low level heat. Stop those nasty rattles, eliminate road and outside noise, insulate your vehicle and dramatically improve the sound of your car interior.
Silent Coat Damping Mat is a polymeric based damping material with a supercharged adhesive. With an Aluminum surface and a unique military-grade composition, it has been proven to be extremely efficient at the conversion of vibration to thermal energy. Silent Coat is very flexible which is very important as it allows it to properly adhere to a contoured panel. It can be installed anywhere in your vehicle including under the bonnet.
With high grade construction and highly effective damping, Silent Coat Damping Mat is already the choice of many automotive professionals.
- Silent Coat Damping Mat
- 3mm Thickness
- Butyl Based Construction
- Mastic High Adhesive
- 0.1mm Black Finish Aluminium Top Panel
- Special Deep Tension Anti Resonance Top
- Sheet size 375 x 250 mm, 14.76 x 9.84 inches
- Weight 4kg/sq.m
Volume Pack: 15 sheets, 15 sq.ft, (1.39 sq.m)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicles internal metal panels to absorb and reduce vibrations, rattles and road rumble.
- Lining metal panels, cabinets, sinks, home applicances, computers etc to prevent noise and vibrations.