Silent Coat Noise Isolator 6mm Pack
Silent Coat Noise Isolator 6 is a noise and thermal isolation material made using special closed structure foam technology.
Silent Coat Isolator is recommended for using in doors or on the roof. Isolator is best used together with Silent Coat Deadening Mat as a 2-layer solution to reduce and absorb airbourne noise.
Isolator can also be used on speaker baffles and panels when an airtight seal is required.
- 6mm thickness version
- Absorbs airborne noise
- Seals Panels
- Water resistant
- Includes Adhesive layer
- For doors and roof lining
- Apply over Silent Coat Deadening for best results
- Isolator 6 (6mm) - 9 sheets (60cm x 50cm each)
- Total pack coverage 2.7 sq.m (29.0 sq.ft)
Typical uses of this product:
- Fitting to a vehicle side panels and roof to prevent road noise and help insulate the cabin.
- Lining panels, cupboards and doors at home to insulate and/or prevent noise transfer